- Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety).
- Regenerative braking
- Intuitive remote user interface
- Ride modes: 3 selectable ride modes (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginner to advanced riders.
- User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with our app. Select user mode.
- Motor – A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
- Battery – The swappable lithium-ion batteries are as powerful as they are tough. They’re also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
- Core (Motor Controller) – The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the batteries, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your powertrain. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
- Urethane – Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable
- Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate.
- Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed.
- 1 - Motor
- 1 - Orangatang Motor Liner
- 3 - Orangatang Caguama Standard Wheels (with Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings)
- 1 - Battery
- 1 - Core (Motor Controller)
- 1 - Solo Baseplate
- 1 - Charger
- 1 - Remote Control
- 1 - Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
- Loaded Icarus (Flex 1) Deck
- Paris V3 180mm 50° Trucks
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Bushing setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front)
- Built with the Unlimited Cruiser Kit
- Loaded Basalt Tesseract Deck
- Paris V3 180mm 43° Trucks
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Bushing setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front).
|Temps de charge||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Range||Up To 21 Km|
|Top Speed||Approximately 36 Km/h|
Pas de questions pour le moment.
|Poser une question|